Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Huh?





I don't understand God. I know I'm not supposed to understand Him but I cant help but try. 

I don't understand how there are people out there in the world who are selfish, mean to others, do drugs, break Gods & mans laws constantly. They have great lives. They live in huge homes, have tons of money, and are healthy. 

Yet here I am I have been doing ministry since I was 8yrs old. I was always involved in church and went to Mass every Sunday like a good Catholic. I was in youth group then became a youth leader and eventually I became a youth minister. I worked a a parish with a youth group of over 30 teens and also help with the arch-diocese of San Antonio. I was part of a team who did retreats every Sat for confirmation students, I help coordinate annual youth conferences and quarterly youth rallies. I did this all and yet here I am sick, in pain, and I am tired of it all.  What is God's reasoning for this? 

I just don't get you God!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment