Friday, January 7, 2011

The big Five-0!


 It's amazing how time flies and you don't even realize it. The older you get the faster time flies. I think life goes on turbo and the clock keeps moving forward. I wish we could slow it down. When my sister & I went to buy the b-day cake for our dad she was shocked to find out he was turning 50!


My Daddums


My dad has been so amazing; he's the type of person who is guaranteed to make you laugh. Growing up he was always joking around with us. When we were little he'd go outside and play ring-around-the-roses with my sister & I. We would have so much fun all the time. I remember one summer my sister and mom went to El Paso but I wanted to stay with my dad. He would take me to Brackenridge Park everyday to ride the train around the park. I have the best Daddums in the world and I'm proud to call him mine! My sister may disagree  but he is mine.


Train in the Park


HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment