Monday, January 10, 2011

SPORTS GIRL!!!!

I am a girly-girl sports girl, if that makes any sense. Most of my posts on Facebook are about my sports teams. This year has been the best year for my teams! I wants all the games I can. Here are my favorite sports teams & players.

My soccer team is Santos from Torreon. My dad is from Torreon and when he was young he would go play soccer with his friends in the stadium. Last year they build a new stadium, which is said to be the best in all of Mexico.  My players are Felipe Baloy & Christian Benitez. 


Benitez                                                                    Baloy


My football team is the New England Patriots!!! It started with me being in love with Tom Brady. But then I started watching the games and realized they are the best team. I want this bracelet, oh it's so beautiful!!!
 Go Patriots! #1 Fan Charm Bracelet


Brady




Last but not least is my favorite sport and my favorite team ever. I have been super in love with the Spurs since I was in 3rd grade. I was part of a lunch buddy program in elementary school. The lunch buddies we were partnered with all worked at a bank down the street from the school. For Christmas we went to have breakfast and a secret Santa at the bank. Well the surprise guest secret Santa turned out to be David Robinson (#50 of the SA SPURS!). After the gift exchange we all went to have breakfast. When my lunch buddy Linda & I got to the table there were no more chairs. Mr David Robinson got up and gave me his chair and Linda brought more chairs. He sat next to me and we talked the whole time. He gave everyone a press photo and signed it for each of us. My parents lost that picture when we moved. It was a sad day in my life. He was my first crush ever and he still holds a special place in my heart! I have been a die-hard Spurs fan since. I have meet Tim Duncan also in 2004 at a gas station. I got his  autograph & picture. 


Best team EVER!!!


Tony, Manu & Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment